1. Generally it takes about 15 work days to get the Tibet permit if you could supply the full necessary documents.
2. The following details of the travelers are required for Permit: name, nationality, passport number, sex, date of birth and occupation.
3. We can only start the application of your Tibet permit only after you officially confirm the tour itinerary with us, once the down payment for the tour package received, the tour would be regarded as officially confirmed (group tour or private tour both ok). No travel agency can provide "permit-only" service.
4. Only the guide could hold the permit after you arrive in Tibet. You are not allowed to bring the permit independently and travel to anywhere you want. This may put the travel agency which helped you to get the permit in trouble. There are lots of check points on the way, usually the guide would take your passports and the permit and guide you to pass the check points.
5. When you apply for China visa, please do not mention that you are going to Tibet. This may make the visa application quite troublesome and time consuming. The China embassy would require your Tibet permit to get your visa, and we can not get your permit without the visa. So this is a loop of problem that can hardly be solved.
6. The permit application takes about 20 days, so if your tour is already near and you have not get your visa yet. You can send us the copies of your passport first, because we could start the application procedures before we have your visa copies. But still we need your visa for the next procedures, we need to have your visa at least around 10 days before your tour. Of course get your China visa first would be more secure and less pressure too.